addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC/MD/VA Biotechnology Group Message Board › New Meetup: Dogfish (Part Deux)

New Meetup: Dogfish (Part Deux)

Justin J.
justinhjohnson
Frederick, MD
Announcing a new Meetup for DC/MD/VA Biotechnology Group!

What: Dogfish (Part Deux)

When: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 5:00 PM

Where:
Dogfish Head Alehouse
800 West Diamond Ave (S Clopper Rd)
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
301-963-4847

We will hold our second Meetup Wednesday, May 19th at Dogfish Head Alehouse. It will be very much the same as the first: an informal networking events to have a couple drinks and exchange interesting ideas and business cards. We are somewhat limited at this venue by the management, so we will have to cap the event at 35 people, and you have to give a yes or no (no maybes). This obviously isn't optimal for growing the group in the long term, so I will be hunting for a venue that can accommodate a larger group.

I also envision having smaller, more targeted Meetups (Personalized Medicine, Biotech Startup Exchange, etc) at venues such as participant office buildings in the near future. If anyone has any input on either the general networking events or the targeted events, please email me or post your idea on the message board. Be on the lookout for follow up info on this soon.

Also, let me know if anyone would be willing to sponsor a couple trays of appetizers or drinks for this next Meetup.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­