This group aspires to bring together people of international outlook and interest from the area of Birmingham to have a good time, get to know the city and make friends.
As the group grew, we noticed some rules needed to be put in place for everybody’s good coexistence:
- Members must have a real name and clearly identifying photograph of themselves in their profile. This helps us identify who we are waiting for at an event, for example.
- This is not a group set up for dating purposes. Offensive language and behaviour will not be tolerated and people who act in such a way will be banned from the group.
- Assigned organisers are the points of contact and representatives of the group. Members can also put forward events on the ‘Suggestions’ tab which they will organise and be responsible for. These will be officially announced to the group when 3 members say they are going or an organiser announces them. Organisers are not responsible for events put forward by other group members.
- Members who RSVP for events with a fixed amount of participants and don't turn up on 3 occasions in 3 months will be banned. Members that turn up but do not join the group will be considered as No show.
- This group has got a financial cost for the organisers and collaboration from members towards that is much appreciated. A money box will be brought along to some events for anybody who wishes to contribute.
If you wish to get in touch or share ideas/comments/complaints please contact the organisers.
We look forward to meeting you!!!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, April 4, 2015 1:00 PM
Friday, April 10, 2015 6:00 PM
Saturday, April 11, 2015 10:30 AM
Saturday, April 11, 2015 7:00 PM
Sunday, April 12, 2015 3:00 PM
Friday, April 24, 2015 8:00 PM
Sunday, April 26, 2015 1:45 PM
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 6:00 PM
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 7:00 PM
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers