addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Birmingham 30s & 40s Message Board Birmingham 30s-40s Meetup Group Discussion Forum › This is it... Last walk for now... :(

This is it... Last walk for now... :(

Phil B.
philipbase
Birmingham, GB
Birmingham 30's and 40's group.
I wish to thank all the members that have been on my walks for my Sahara Trek training over the last 12 weeks.
We have seen many places, we have ached, we have had fun!
This is my final video recording before I set of to the Sahara for my Walk for Marie Curie Cancer.
Video: http://www.youtube.co...­
Youtube "Sahara Weight" for all my old videos... She the weight loss :)
I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!
Philip Base
Event Organiser
Birmingham 30's and 40's
Pete
user 4977248
Birmingham, GB
Post #: 3
Best of luck with your Sahara Walk Phil and big thanks for organising all the walks. Pete.
Phil B.
philipbase
Birmingham, GB
Post #: 2
It's been my pleasure Pete :)

For the Sahara Daily videos, please visit www.philbase.com from Saturday, they will be raw and unedited...