addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bitcoin Budapest Message Board › Call for topics and speakers

Call for topics and speakers

Barnabas D.
keo604
Group Organizer
Budapest, HU
Hi,

We're planning our next meetup event and we'd love to get some feedback on your interests.
I am full of topics myself, and we'd love to see you guys give inspiring talks as well.

I've assembled a quick survey (can be filled out under a minute if you're not giving a talk): http://goo.gl/s4f95...­

Thanks for filling this out and helping us organize events that fully leverage this community's knowledge.

Cheers,
Barnabas