Thursday Evening, September 19, 6-7pm at FIXX Coffee House located at 3558 E. Sivyer, off Lake Drive in St. Francis. Check out their website for exact location. It's almost across from the newish condos along the lake.
NO FEAR: If you have never been an activist before don't fear. You won't be alone and as long as your not too shy everything will fall into place. Just copy what everyone else does and you'll get comfortable and find your own style really quickly.
All Last minute preps will be discussed. ANYONE BRINGING ITEMS THAT CANNOT MAKE IT FIRST THING ON SATURDAY PLEASE BRING THEM TO THE MEETING OR ARRANGE A TIME TO GET THEM TO ME ASAP.
WE STILL NEED SEVERAL VOLUNTEERS ESPECIALLY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!
• FAQ: being worked on
• Chart being made for easy explanation of bitcoin for all of us to use.
• Matt 10 foot long sign for our Bitcoin Tent, bringing a laptop and music.
• Jake made brochures and I'm printing them. Also making business cards.
• Alicia is bringing a bowl/jar for our T-shirt/bitcoin sign-up raffle. So we can collect names of interested folks. If no business card, they will have a slip to add name, email and if they are a business owner. Alicia is also donating some plastic name tag holders.
• Tim donated his mobile marketing app so we can have people sign up on our telephones or laptops instead of depositing info into bowl. I'll get ya'all the info at meeting.
• Stacy is bringing tent, table, printing brochures. Odds and ends that we'll need at booth, cooler, table cloth, tape, scissor, clipboards, pens. I'll also take some photos.
• Chuck is working on a logo, a few, but a particularly cheesy one??? I have no updates on this.
• Chad is donating a 3g hot spot/
• Will raffle shirt
• Anyone want to donate some water and ice for the day? Or some PBR? I can bring a small cooler.
If I forgot anything here please let me know.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS Can you volunteer on September 21 at the Bay View Bash? Starts at 11am-9pm. Everyone else the bash is on Kinnickinnic Ave. between Clement and Potter (I believe.) You will just have to look for us, but if like past years we'll be closer to Clement Ave.
Start up folks meet Stacy at 8:30 at Anodyne Coffee. Then we can head over together.
9-12 setup and get it going, Stacy
12-2, Lowein, Will
2-4, Daeron, Will
4-6, Tareq, Matt Mc., Will
8-10 take down booth closes at 9pm, Stacy
VOLUNTEERS IF YOU CAN WEAR BITCOIN SHIRTS! WILL BRING SOME SO WE CAN BUY FROM YOU!
If you can volunteer contact me with your name, phone, email, available times and if you are and X(expert, know quite a bit) or B (beginner) so we can pair people up. I think 2-4 people at the booth at one time would be a minimum. Plan on staying a little longer and getting there a little earlier to get a feel from previous booth attendees how things are operating and to help the next crew get started.
This is my 5th year setting up a booth at the bash, most years I stayed all day, it is exhausting to do, but lots of fun. If you can stay for any extended period that is greatly appreciated. I plan on staying most of the day to make sure everything is going smoothly.