Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"Online marketing afficionado and highly interested in blockchain technologies"
"Long time developer with a great interest in the future of Bitcoin"
The Longest-Running Monthly Bitcoin Conference in the Netherlands --
-- is held in Amsterdam on the first Wednesday of the month.
Join us for the next conference on 3 February, which will feature:
"Bitcoin's Incentive System" by George Papageorgiou, lecturer from the University of Nicosia's Master's program on Digital Currency.
See BitcoinWednesday.com for more information. Or check here for the full program as it is announced.
Registration is required:
RSVP to reserve your place.
Our previous event ...
• Featured Simon Dixon, CEO of the online investing platform Bnk to the Future, which is headquartered in London.
• Simon is a fintech veteran, specialized in disruptive technology as well as banking and monetary reform, and a fund manager of Bitcoin Capital, which he co-founded with Max Keiser.
• He has given presentations to the House of Lords, House of Commons, Bank of England, BNP Paribas, Bloomberg, Oxford, Cambridge and the London School of Economics.
Coming on 2 March 2016:
• Visualizing the Bitcoin Economy: Mining Pools, Exchanges, Black Markets, Gambling...
• The Digital Currency Revolution in Russia
• Using the Blockchain in the Art World
• The Cryptocurrency NXT
Bitcoin Wednesday is Nederlands' grootste en beste maandelijkse bijeenkomst voor zowel Bitcoin beginners als gevorderden.
Bitcoin Wednesday is a regular meeting dedicated to the digital currency revolution that is always held in Amsterdam on the first Wednesday of every month.
It is organized by and for the Dutch community by some of the Bitcoin pioneers of the Netherlands and is the longest continuously running meetup of its kind.
There is something for everyone at Bitcoin Wednesday. Whether you're an expert or just getting started, these meetings are for you.
The first Bitcoin Wednesday was held on 3 July 2013 by a few of The Netherlands' earliest Bitcoin pioneers.
Some of the many subjects discussed:
Getting Started, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple, NXT, Stellar, Counterparty, Dash, Etherparty, Blockstream, Credits, Dogecoin, MaidSafe, Zerocoin, Mining, Trading, Omni, Mastercoin, Namecoin, Ethereum, Open Transactions, Bitshares, OpenCoin, Peercoin, Primecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin wallets like PikaPay, Electrum and the Dark Wallet, Bitmessage, Bitmask, BitCloud and Bitcoinproof.
One of the easiest ways to use Bitcoin: Payments resolve instantly.
Leading the Evolution of The Blockchain
A New Vision for Cryptocurrency
934 Awesome Community Members
225 Ethereum Fans
12,015 expats and counting
Meetup members, Log in