The Longest-Running Monthly Bitcoin and Blockchain Conference in the Netherlands --
-- is held in Amsterdam on the first Wednesday of the month.
Join us for the next conference on 6 July 2016, the 3-year anniversary edition of Bitcoin Wednesday, which will feature:
Decentralized Autonomous Organizations: Where Do We Go From Here? by Dominik Zynis
Dominik is Head of Communications for the blockchain incubator, ChainLAB, and advisor to Wings.ai, a platform to create and manage DAOs based on both Rootstock and Ethereum smart contracts. Dominik has been involved in the sector since 2012 and previously served as Head of Communications for the Mastercoin /Omni Foundation.
Generation Blockchain: How can young blockchainers make an impact? by Dean Masley
Dean is the Executive Director of BEN, the Blockchain Education Network, an association of more than 150 student groups about the blockchain at colleges and university around the world. Dean will also announce the creation of the Dutch national chapter of BEN, open to Dutch students around the country, which will be hosted by Bitcoin Wednesday.
For a limited time only a number of free tickets will be available when you RSVP as early as possible:
• Monero: Secure, Private and Untraceable by South African Riccardo Spagni, a core developer of the anonymous digital currency Monero.
• Bitcoin in China by Virgilio Lizardo, Jr., Head of International at Bitbank, one of China's largest Bitcoin companies.
• Bitcoin's Future in the Global Economy by Tone Vays, Wall Street veteran of the 2008 financial crisis, former risk analyst for Bear Stearns, and VP for JP Morgan Chase, and currently Head of Research for data and research company, BraveNewCoin.
• Evolution of the Sharing Economy by Luis Molina, founder of Fermat, a decentralized, blockchain-enabled platform for the peer-to-peer exchange of goods, services, assets and data.
• The Proof: How the Blockchain Works by Tobias Schwarz, member of the Waves development team that recently raised $16 million through its crowd sale.
• A Comparison of Ethereum and NXT by renowned Blockchain expert Roberto Capodieci, founder of both DeBuNe.org and OTDocs.com.