These networking events seek to help you make great connections, both in a business and in the social sense, as well as provide some much needed downtime that everyone needs and wants. By interacting with others in a social setting and on a more equal basis, you create trust and a bond that just exchanging business cards and short synopses doesn’t achieve.
Our members are entrepreneurs, small businesses, start-ups and backers all invested in creating interactive successful relationships and collaborations.
Join the Business and Social Networking Group if…
You realise you are not one-dimensional business machine :)
· You want to meet high quality business contacts
· You would like to be introduced to relevant people, at a networking event (rather than trusting it to luck)
· You are fed up with noisy venues such as pubs & clubs
· You want to hear presenters discussing topics that matter to you most, in TED time (18 minutes)
· You would like a wide selection of advice for your latest pressing problem
· You wish you could ask the whole group if they happen to know someone who could help you to achieve your goals
· You want your product to be promoted and exhibited at low cost
· You would love to be pampered at a networking event. Be fed, given free stuff, great discounts, etc.
You will have the opportunity for all of that for the first three hours. But after the networking it will be time to relax, so you should also join this networking group if…
· You work really hard, weekends come and go, and you notice you haven’t had any ‘down’ time in ages
· You would like to be able to do something this weekend that is different and appealing
· You would love to make some new friends
· You want to have a laugh and banter with others
· You want to hear your favourite dance tracks (as well as find out everyone else’s favourite tracks) and have a boogie on the dance floor