Informal Meet Up. 8' x 5' goals. 8 vs 8. No Permit. Be warned - there may or may not be a permitted event at the location which could cancel our game.
BRING A BLACK AND A WHITE TEE SHIRT, and good attitude.
This game is ideally for intermediate to advanced players. Not recommended for beginners.
RSVP GUIDELINES. IMPORTANT:
- Sign Up opens on Wednesday and closes Friday Night 11pm.
- If you RSVP and are a no show you'll be banned from the group for a month
- Anyone who Un-RSVP's (Clicks "No") after 11pm Friday, will be considered a no show and will be eliminated from the group for a month.
- After second no show and/or late (past 11pm Fri) cancellation, you'll be banned from the group indefinitely
- No slide tackles.
- Respect your teammates and opponents.
- If you fight, you will be banned from the group, permanently.
- If you dribble more than you pass - you will be banned from the group.
Being a pick up game, there are no permanent positions. If you've been playing forward for half the game and someone who's been playing the back line wants to play up front, give up your position and play some defense. When your team loses the ball, don't just stand and watch. Please support your teammates by getting back on your side and playing some defense.
**INJURIES & DISCLAIMER**:
Group Organizer(s) and Group Organization Assumes NO Risk Or individual Liability For Personal Injuries Incurred By Members/Players On The Field Or During Any Of Our Activities: Pick Up Games, Or Other Events. By Agreeing To Play, You Are In Receipt Of This Information, And Thereby Warrant That You Are In Good Health And Assume Personal Responsibility For ALL Physical And Accidental Risks Involved With Playing In Our Group, Including But Not Limited to Falls, Injuries, Contact With Other Players, and Field Conditions.