Informal Meet Up. 8 vs 8. 2 subs per team. No Permit. Be warned - there may or may not be a permitted event at the location which could cancel our game.
Bring a white and black t-shirt, and good attitude.
This game is ideally for intermediate to advanced players, not for beginners.
RSVP GUIDELINES. IMPORTANT:
- If you RSVP and don't show, you'll be benched from this group for the next two weeks. - If you can't make it, Un RSVP, to give others a chance to play.
- If you didn't RSVP or are on the Waitlist, you're at the bottom of the line.
- No slide tackles.
- Respect your teammates and opponents.
- If you fight, you will be banned from the group, permanently.
- If you dribble more than you pass - you annoy everybody and will be banned from the group.
Being a pick up game, there are no permanent positions. If you've been playing forward for half the game and someone who's been playing the back line wants to play up front, give up your position and play some defense. When your team lose the ball, don't just stand and watch. Please support your teammates by get back on your side and play some defense.
**INJURIES & DISCLAIMER**:
Group Organizer(s) and Group Organization Assumes NO Risk Or individual Liability For Personal Injuries Incurred By Members/Players On The Field Or During Any Of Our Activities: Pick Up Games, Or Other Events. By Agreeing To Play, You Are In Receipt Of This Information, And Thereby Warrant That You Are In Good Health And Assume Personal Responsibility For ALL Physical And Accidental Risks Involved With Playing In Our Group, Including But Not Limited to Falls, Injuries, Contact With Other Players, and Field Conditions.