align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Brooklyn Pickup Soccer Group Message Board › TIME CHANGE for Sunday's Game. 12 noon.

TIME CHANGE for Sunday's Game. 12 noon.

Tim N.
user 9518857
Brooklyn, NY
We're moving the time to 12 noon.

Brooklyn Poly Prep has the field until 10am. After that the American Football guys are there, so I've been told. So I'm moving our start time to 12 noon.

If anyone who lives near McLaughlin could you check to see how Saturday mornings are at McLaughlin as well as check to see how Sunday mornings are at Cadman Plaza?  That would be a big help.

I'll be out with a sprain for at least another four weeks. So please, communicate with me about the field and ideal times. Also, if there another group, someone, anyone, please take the intitiative to find out if they plan to be there every week or if there willing to move their time. I wish someone had talked to the American Football players to find out what their deal is and whether they'd be accommodating. For all we know they may have moved their game to noon as well to avoid us.

So please, in the future, at least while I'm out, please do a little homework. It's not just my game, it's ours.

Thanks

Tim