[color=blue]Black Cinema Club.
1. To enjoy & celebrate the diverse wealth of our images, stories & icons on big screen outlets.
2. To create an almost cult support for a "Black Film Industry".
3. To cultivate bringing back the want of a shared theatrical experience for "Black" movies.
4. To promote discussion via the analysis of the film narrative, artistry, political, social or any such messaging. Entertainment or edutainment, we can talk about it.
5. A chance to meet someone new that may further add to you rich circle of friends.
This club is yours and every member is invited to recommend a film/documentary for the group to experience. So please don’t be shy in coming forward.
It doesn’t end there. We’ll also ensure there’s plenty of good music to cap off the experience. So join us at each screening and say hi to someone new.