Save your gas, sit on your @$$
(at your computer)
Part II: Multi-family Screening
Ever bought a multi-family and wonder where the profit went? Looking for another but don’t want to get burned? The agent says it’s a Cash Cow, but what if it’s just a Pig with Lipstick? Can you really make it cash flow at $200K per unit?
Join Ann Bellamy and she will give you some rules of thumb and ways to screen income property so you know which properties you can dig deeper on, and which ones to leave for the “bigger fool”.
You will hear:
- 4 Rules of thumband how to apply them – or not
- A case studyillustrating these rules
- When the 50% rulemay not be aggressive enough
- What is usually left out of the MLS listing
- Where to get the APODspreadsheet for freethat the CCIM’s use
- Free online screening resourcesfor rental rates, environmental hazards, and more
These are not substitutes for in depth analysis, but will help you quickly weed out the properties that won’t work for you, so you can focus on those that will.This presentation is interactive, so bring your best screening tips and your questions.
Join us for dinner, drinks or both. If you come early for dinner, consider eating downstairs and coming up for the meeting afterwards. Buffet dinner is available upstairs for $18 pp all inclusive of tax and tip from 5:45 to 7:15PM. Dining room downstairs opens at 4PM til 9:30, so bring your friends, meet for dinner and enjoy the presentation.