Tranessa H.
user 23560611
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Good Morning Ladies,
I am planning 2 major events for the Houston area and need your help. The first one is a job fair. I want this job fair to be geared for woman so what I need to know is what are your concerns as a single woman, wife, mother, care giver etc… when looking for employment. My goal is to have all these areas addressed at this job fair. I am open to all suggestions and all help. I really want this to be a female driven event that promotes empowerment for women. I not only want to focused on women finding employment but also addressing concerns they might have about keeping the household balanced. I want to present educational and reliable entrepreneurship opportunities as well. I will be meeting with the city and county and bringing aboard as many agencies as possible to connect resources and make this event a huge success. I will make the group a sponsor of the event to bring positive exposure to the group and let the community know how many awesome women are involved. No idea is a dumb idea so whatever you have throw it at me.