Black Girls United* Pages
Discovering sisterhood while, enriching our daily lives
Friendship . Integrity . Education . Respect . Confidence . Empowerment
- Build friendships while empowering women to be extraordinary.
- Allow member an opportunity to give back to their communities.
- Provide an open & accepting alliance for fellowship
- Present members with various events to enrich their daily lives with like-minded
- Commit to raise funds for 2 or more charities a year.
- Offer scholarship award(s) to African American high school graduates entering
an accredited college/university yearly.
- Friendship - is a form of interpersonal relationship generally considered to be closer than association.
- Integrity - is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions.
- Education - occurs through any experience that has a formative effect on the way one thinks, feels, or acts.
- Respect - denotes a positive feeling of esteem or deference for a person or other entity.
- Confidence - a state of being certain.
- Empowerment - increasing the spiritual, political, social, educational, gender or economic strength of individuals and communities.