Black Women That Rock, Inc. is committed to Live Our Lives Fully by creating a community of ordinary women making extraordinary strides to accomplish our goals in life by bridging the gap between community and charity organizations. We build strong solid relationships with each other and community resources. BWTR, Inc. celebrates life by giving, connecting and service to others.
Our goal is to "Embrace our Journey and Grow". We believe in empowerment to uplift, and inspire others through the power of service. We are making meaningful connections in hopes of life time friendships. Change is happening all around us and BWTR, Inc. is part of that moving force to keep the momentum growing here in the Valley of the Sun.
Black Women That Rock, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization.
As a Non-Profit we facilitate:
• Annual Empowerment Conference/Expo
• Youth Scholarship Program
• Adult & Youth Workshops
• Adult & Youth Mentoring Programs
• Summer & Winter Project for the homeless
• Collaborate with a variety of Charity organizations
"Our Lives Begin to End The Day We Become Silent About Things That Matter" ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
"Our Core Values"
• Smile - That radiates service, commitment, integrity & compassion