The Pig & Butcher is a great looking pub in Islington offering a variety of great food - including meat straight from the farm with all preperations done on site, and fish straight from the boat.
They have a great looking Sunday menu including a variety of roasts (with all the sides!) as well as lighter choices, and also have a good variety of desserts.
You can view the Sunday menu here: http://www.thepigandbutcher.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=316&Itemid=424
The wine menu is available here: http://www.thepigandbutcher.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=318&Itemid=426
And the beer menu is available here: http://www.thepigandbutcher.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=322&Itemid=427
This meet is being hosted by Robert, so please send any questions to him. Please note that I (Nicola) am away during this meet, so any refunds etc will be delayed in getting back to you until I have returned.
Fees & Refunds
- The fee required upfront for this meetup is £6.50 per person. £5 of this will go towards your meal on the day, £1 is admin fees due to the cost of running this group, and the remaining money is paypal fees that we have no choice about.
- If you are a full member, you will receive the £1 back on the day.
- Not a full member but would like to be? Read this page: http://www.meetup.com/the-casual-foodie-club/about/ (**Please note that in this instance you will need to have signed up to become a full member BEFORE May 10th in order to receive the funds back due to Nicola being away**)
- If you cancel within 72 hours of this event taking place, you will not receive any fee back.
- If you cancel within 72 hours - 1 week of this event taking place, you will receive £3 back.
- If you cancel within 14 days of this event starting, you will receive £4.50 back.
- If you cancel any time before that, you will receive £5.50 back.