addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Black Founders of San Francisco Bay Area Message Board › Tech Co-founder wanted for the next eBay

Tech Co-founder wanted for the next eBay

A former member
Post #: 8
Hey everyone,

Niche Marketplaces are taking the world by storm, (etsy, artfire, etc.) .. So is the Plus Size Industry both Domestically and Internationally.... a 18 Billion and growing industry.

I am marrying the two in such a way it's never been done before, and will rival the likes of those mentioned.

I'm looking for a technical co-founder that can deliver the platform to our audience in a Crisp, Minimalist, Lean fashion across both pc and mobile.

Curvymarket.com is the world's first Plus Size marketplace. I've created a prototype, but the vision is beyond what the developers could comprehend or provide.

Think big, watch the intro & creator video and contact me if interested in disrupting the marketplace industry.

~Kenyeal Keon
info@curvymarket.com