addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Black Founders of San Francisco Bay Area Message Board › Good Event Coming Up to Learn more on Marketing - April 23rd - Marketo and V

Good Event Coming Up to Learn more on Marketing - April 23rd - Marketo and Vertical Response Marketing Executives Present

A former member
Post #: 38
I think for any entrepreneurs and founders, there's always a dilemma on how to go about business development but there's also an even bigger task with regards to marketing. A number of you have had experience in marketing in some way or another but based on my experience at the Ad:Tech Conference at the Moscone Center this past week, if there's anything I've learned, there is just as much innovation in the marketing software companies as there is in the start-up community. Therefore, entrepreneurs in general and marketing software innovators should collaborate and learn how to make marketing processes better so you can grow your own business.

The San Francisco American Marketing Association (SFAMA) is organizing on April 23rd in San Francisco an event that digs into marketing automation in general and how it can be a useful process for businesses, particularly start-ups in the San Francisco/Bay Area.

This Marketing Automation event has opportunities for networking, plus a panel with a moderator and room for serious, thoughtful discussion. As mentioned in the discussion title, the panel will consist of five marketing experts, including those from Marketo and Vertical Response. Janet Fouts, the founder and host of the popular weekly Google+ show The Friday Hangout will be moderating.

Event Details:

What: Marketing Automation - Mindless or Mindful?
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Time: 6:30 to 8:30pm
Location: SPUR | 654 Mission Street San Francisco, CA 94105-4015
Event Page: http://sfama.org/marketing-automation-mindless-or-mindful­
Tickets: http://sfamamarketing.eventbrite.com/­

I go to start-up and tech events all the time and mingle quite a bit with people in those industries about marketing so feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.