addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Marshay J.
user 71085202
Lafayette, IN
Post #: 1
How about having a game night? Everyone can choose to bring a game of their choice, or I have plenty of games we can play. I can host it at my house as well. Let me know Ashley!
Ashley S.
user 53549422
Lafayette, IN
Post #: 1
Love this idea. I know we will bring games to the Super Bowl party for those of us who will only watch the half time show :) Everyone else can play games with me! lol

Maybe in March we can have another Game night as well!
Natasha W.
user 11413146
Group Organizer
West Lafayette, IN
Post #: 2
I LOVE game nights and will definitely be one of those playing during the Super Bowl party.