add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Black Professionals of Greater Lafayette Message Board Community Message Board › Springing into healthy living for the rest of you life...

Springing into healthy living for the rest of you life...

Tenecia W.
user 70923922
Lafayette, IN
Post #: 1

Hello BPGL,

I and two of my fellow police officers are giving an Advocare wellness and nutrition Meetup/Mixer on Tuesday 04/02/13 at 5:30pm in the conference room at the Purdue Police Department, Please join me right after you get off work. By nature and profession I love to help and want to help you reach your wellness, weight loss and fitness goals NATURALLY!!! Feel free to invite and bring friends we will be passing out free Spark! Contrary to ugly beliefs BLACK PEOPLE DO CARE ABOUT THEIR HEALTH AND LOVE TO STAY HEALTHY AND FIT!! Id appreciate your attendance supporting that we do!!

You can look in my Adventures in Advocare album for pics but I lost 14lbs and 2 pants sizes when I did the 24 day Challenge and my mom lost 30lbs!! Quite a confidence booster :) My energy and overall well being has increased so much! I WILL help coach you through your transformation, I love to see people getting the most from their bodies! I've been through a lot and know its possible, I do this because again I love to help but you will have to take the first step! If you have any questions feel free to contact me via meetup, email or facebook :) If you want to exchange numbers let me know as well. Ttyl and See you Tuesday!

To read further about the event go to:
https://www.facebook....­ click join as well as see you Tuesday!

Check out my Advocare page at: https://www.advocare....­