addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Black Professionals of Greater Lafayette Message Board Community Message Board › Valentine's Dinner & Drinks Tonight @ Avidity

Valentine's Dinner & Drinks Tonight @ Avidity

Ashley S.
user 53549422
Lafayette, IN
Hey Folks!
Hope to see you out tonight (despite the weather) for Valentine's Dinner & Drinks at Avidity. There's street parking available all over downtown but as long as you park near 4th and Main street you'll be close to the bar. It sits pretty far back off the street so look directly across from the courthouse off 4th street, between Main & Columbia Streets. Call me if you get lost at 260.580.0895.
I also wanted to do my part and invite you to an informational meeting for a non-profit org I've volunteered with for years - Greater Lafayette Indiana Black Expo is having a Member Appreciation Day tomorrow February 15, 2014 at 3pm at Ivy Tech Community College in Ivy Hall off Creasy Lane. There will be homemade pie and special storytelling by Jos Holman. All ages are welcome.
Be safe tonight, have fun, and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!
-Ashley, Organizer for BPGL