Jul 24, 2013 · 8:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
YOU'RE INVITED to a dynamic discussion about social media and social justice, for Trayvon Martin. During the LIVE online event we'll address:
* How instrumental was social media to the overall case and trial?
* How was social media used to begin the Million Hoodie Movement and what will the movement do now?
* Is social media the right place to vent our emotions? If so, how can we use the online tools to not only express our frustrations but impact change.
* What we SHOULDN'T be doing too on our social profiles concerning the movement.
* What social media strategies or methods are most effective in rallying people around a cause?
We'll answer these questions and more in a 2 Part LIVE ONLINE discussion with Million Hoodie Movement Founder, Daniel Maree, and prominent social media and digital marketers including:
Wayne Sutton: Pitchto.co CEO and founder
Lynne D. Johnson: Digital and Social Media Strategist for Waggener Edstrom Worldwide.
Here's the link to the fan page where the discussion will be streamed on Facebook and mobile:
Here's the YouTube link:
Click HERE to circle Sheer Social on G+ to view it there.