A former member
Post #: 3
Hello everyone! We have a fresh new batch of well read faces joining our group this month (and next)! Welcome to the group! I am the admin, Erica Romeo, and so far we have had one group meeting to discuss HAVING MEETINGS, and one meeting to discuss The Other Wes Moore, by Wes Moore.

If you are worried that this group is already begun without you, don't: we are fresh and new and headed towards greatness. You are joining at the perfect time.

If you are worried that we are brand new and not yet totally organized, that's true enough--but we are off to a fabulous start, and there is NOTHING a good book and someone to talk to it about can't fix.

It's never too late to RSVP. So let me know you are coming tonight! And if you aren't coming but want to read the book, our wonderful Jane Klingberg helpfully posted a list of books for the upcoming months, and you can contact us for a copy, or find one at your own convenience.

This group is really shaping up beautifully. MeetUp, however, is updating faster than I can learn all the new features! So if you ever just need me, and don't want to bother with MeetUp about it, feel free to email me at ewysiwyg@hotmail.com, or text me (the FASTEST way to get an answer, for sure) at 812-391-0472.

I hope that we see a nice turnout tonight, and I encourage you to get excited about the next book if you can't. It's never too late to jump in. We are readers--we have met an introvert or two along the way. B)

Don't let anything stand in the way of a new book.

Erica Romeo
Excitable Admin