The Blue Knights are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Please help support our group by clicking on this link to Shop at Amazon.com!
We are a non-profit fraternal organization consisting of active and retired law enforcement officers, corrections officers and judges that are interested in philanthropy and riding motorcycles.
Our purposes and goals are to:
• Provide for the mutual assistance, enjoyment, entertainment, education, physical, mental and social benefit of its members and the general public.
• To promote and advance the sport of motorcycling and the safety of motorcycling.
• To serve the interests of motorcycle owners and users.
• To promote by example and any other acceptable means, safe use, operation and enjoyment of motorcycles.
• To develop a fraternal spirit between law enforcement personnel and the general public.
• Enjoying the company of different people who share not only the common bond of a career in law enforcement, but also a love of motorcycles.
• Being able to visit your friends in any of our member countries and be treated like family.
• Receiving get-well cards from people you've never met. (There are no strangers in the Blue Knights, only friends you haven't met.)
• Riding with the Ladies of the Knights and Little Knights who give that added family touch.
• Going to handicapped children's camps, giving the kids rides and seeing the smiles on their faces.
• Various fund-raising activities for those less fortunate.
Working with Charities:
Many Blue Knights work long and hard to raise money for various charities. Especially near to our hearts is helping children. The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Toys for Tots, D.A.R.E., and Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.) are some examples of our favorites.
To qualify for membership you must:
• Be an active full or part time law enforcement officer with powers of arrest.
• Be employed by a governmental agency and receive monetary compensation, or be a retired or disabled former law enforcement officer.
• Possess a valid license to operate a motorcycle.
• Own a motorcycle or plan to purchase one within six months.
The Blue Knights is a family fraternity. Spouses and children often accompany our members to the various rides and functions. When travelling, local members can provide assistance, directions and sometimes a place to stay. We are truly a family.
Among the Blue Knight members, "There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met."
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 6:00 PM
Saturday, November 5, 2016 6:00 PM
Tuesday, November 8, 2016 7:00 PM
Thursday, November 10, 2016 5:30 PM
Wednesday, December 7, 2016 6:00 PM
Thursday, December 8, 2016 5:30 PM
Tuesday, December 13, 2016 7:00 PM
Wednesday, January 4, 2017 6:00 PM
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:00 PM
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:30 PM
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 6:00 PM
Thursday, February 9, 2017 5:30 PM
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 7:00 PM
Wednesday, March 1, 2017 6:00 PM
Thursday, March 9, 2017 5:30 PM
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:00 PM
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 6:00 PM
Tuesday, April 11, 2017 7:00 PM
Thursday, April 13, 2017 5:30 PM
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 6:00 PM