Blue Sky Yoga Message Board › Some notes about this months amazing events!!

Some notes about this months amazing events!!

Blue Sky Y.
user 8832101
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Happy New Year All! We are looking at starting off the year with a Bang! Check out some of our newly added classes and don't miss kirtan, this Sunday 1/6/13 with Jagadeesh and friends at 7:30pm. Now every Monday @ 5:30pm, Tim Catching and I will host Live Music Bliss Yoga! And Billy is back in town and will host his Fly & Thai Workshops every Saturday night @ 6pm. Billy will also be available for private Thai Yoga massage. (A deep tissue form of massage that includes compressions using hands, feet, knees, forearms and fingers, joint mobilization and assisted stretches.) If interested please call Billy @ 702-326-8177. The Girish live music class and kirtan is just about a week away! I really hope you all can come. It is going to be a great honor and highlight of my life to be able to teach with his beautiful heart melting music in the background. His Kirtan/ Concert will also be awesome, his band is incredible! Please don't miss this one, we need your support so that we can get more international kirtan artist to come through Vegas. PLEASE help me to spread the word. All Girish events are Friday Jan. 11th 5:30pm Live Music Class, 7pm pre kirtan Indian Dance Class (so that you can rock out during the kirtan) and 8pm Kirtan/Concert. Please make a night of it! The Bar and Bistro will also be open so that you can get a snack or drink after class before kirtan. Please bring friends. Girish is a great artist to experience, especially for 1st timers. He beautifully blends English into the sacred chants. More details on ticket purchasing, ect., for Girish are on the schedule listed below. Also, here is a link to sample some of his music, please enjoy...http://www.youtube.co...­. Mark your calendars for 2 great yoga retreats coming up this year! 1) Cultivating Connection Retreat with Cheryl & Billy Memorial Day Weekend, May 24-27th AND 2) Mindful Retreat of a Lifetime with Cheryl and Bhante Sujatha Labor Day weekend, August 30-September 2nd, both at Sage Hills Healing Sanctuary in beautiful Cedar City Utah! Please note Mommy and Me class will be cancelled tomorrow Weds. 1/2/13 due to illness, sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to see you all soon and looking forward to a great year together! Much LOVE, Cheryl