addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Blue Sky Yoga Message Board › Some notes from Blue Sky Yoga

Some notes from Blue Sky Yoga

Blue Sky Y.
user 8832101
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Namaste All! Hope to see you all at some great events at Blue Sky Yoga this weekend. Fly and Thai with Billy at 6pm on Saturday and Yin Yoga with Billly 3:30pm on Sunday. Also, for you Bhakti lovers, the fabulous local kirtan group Yantra will be hosting a kirtan this Friday night at The Unity Center, 3037 E. Warmsprings Rd. Ste. 300, Henderson, NV. at 7pm. Hope to see you there! AND don't forget to get registered ASAP for the "Cultivating Connection Retreat" with Billy and myself, Memorial Day Weekend, May 24-27th at Sage Hills Healing Center in beautiful Cedar City, Utah. Remember the 1st 6 students to register will receive a free mini Fly session with Billy or a free reiki session on a heated Biomat with me! Please see me to register. Hope to see you all soon! Much LOVE, Cheryl