For directions and our inclement weather policy, click "Read more about us..." on the left column.
How we play:
*If you don't know how to play, we'll teach you the basics....all are welcome!
* We don't use force defenses, cup defenses, stacks, etc. Some have said we play ultimate with a backyard family atmosphere. Playing ultimate should be fun!
* We aim for easy going gameplay so you won't be given commands on how to run or where to play. Nobody wants to be told what to do.
* We don't keep stall counts as most of us throw in the first few seconds anyway.
* We welcome players of all abilities who make it a point to get everyone involved in the game. Don't make us have to remind you to throw it to your other, open teammates, even if they're not superstar players because, really, none of us are.
* Remember that ultimate frisbee is a non-contact sport. We have all ages, from 7 to over 60, so rough play is not cool here. Overly aggressive play will earn you a timeout. If it's a pattern, we'll boot you from the group.
* We usually have 7v7, often enough for two games. No matter the turnout, we'll get some exercise.
* Hope to see you there!