A laid back informal ultimate frisbee game, Sunday mornings at 9. We welcome veterans, people who haven't thrown a frisbee before, and everyone in between.
Best of all, it's free to play and we're nice people who take water breaks! We've been playing since 2009. Not all of our players are on Meetup.com to RSVP.
In case of rain the night before or the morning of play, check this site to see if we're still playing. If the field's closed, there's a chance that we won't play. If the field's open, but there's a steady downpour, it's unlikely that we'll play.
How we play:
*If you don't know how to play, we'll teach you the basics....all are welcome!
* We don't use stall counts, force defenses, cup defenses, stacks, etc. Some have said we play ultimate with a backyard family atmosphere. Playing ultimate should be fun!
* We aim for easy going gameplay so you won't be given (or giving!) commands on how to run or where to play. Nobody wants to be told what to do.
* We welcome players of all abilities who make it a point to get everyone involved in the game. Don't make us have to remind you to throw it to your other, open teammates, even if they're not superstar players because, really, none of us are.
* Remember that ultimate frisbee is a non-contact sport. We have players from 7 to over 60, so rough play is not cool here. Overly aggressive play will earn you a timeout. If it's a pattern, we'll boot you from the group.
* We usually have at least 7v7; often we have enough for two games. No matter the turnout, we'll get some exercise.