addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Board Game Lovers Meetup Message Board › Testing the waters for an East Nashville meetup...

Testing the waters for an East Nashville meetup...

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 6
Hey All -

My wife and I enjoy gaming in East Nashville on a fairly regular basis. Anyone out there interested in a Sunday afternoon or Monday night session? Our games of interest are primarily resource/economy strategy games, i.e. Stone Age, Tribune, Puerto Rico, Agricola and Macao with some Dominion, Small World and other shorter games thrown into the mix.

Please reply to this thread if you think you'd be interested and we'll try to organize at least one session during the holiday season.

Thanks,

CG