Board Game Lovers Meetup Group Message Board › New to the Nashville area, looking for Board Games/RPGs any day at all

New to the Nashville area, looking for Board Games/RPGs any day at all

Phlimm
Phlimm
Spring Hill, TN
Post #: 17
Just moved into the area for a new job and am looking for new games, gamers and game events. I am at this point by myself and so will game virtually any day at all. Weekends are completely open, week days after 6 PM. I am in Nashville near Exit 74 off of 65 S, just north of Franklin.

Right now I do not have access to internet except via library or work, so my replies will be somewhat slow to come, but if you are running some games, I am interested. Please send as much info as possible about directions, etc. so I can cut down on the replies back and forth until I get my internet running at home.

Will play today, tomorrow whatever. I have 8 board games with me locally - Troyes, Catan, Dungeonquest, The Great Dalmuti, Martian Fluxx, Venture Forth, Sidi Baba, Nuclear War and of course my dice. :P

I have had over 25 years of experience playing AD&D and board games. Can jump into almost any scenario immediately.