addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boardgames ITP Message Board › Tabletop and Target

Tabletop and Target

Derek R.
romeyde
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Nice article about how Target teamed up with Tabletop and Wil Wheaton for 3 months to promote (and sell of course) games.

http://geek-news.mtv....­

A former member
Post #: 10
Thanks for sharing. I love that Tabletop is bringing better games to the mass market. Sales at Target grow the industry and will encourage even better game designs in the future. At least I hope so.

When I saw Flashpoint: Search and Rescue at Barnes and Nobles, I took it as great encouragement. More and more people are getting past Monopoly and stretching their gaming legs into more concise and interesting games. I belive that Tabletop is helping and that is good news indeed.