The Singapore Boardgames Meetup Message Board Adventurer's Guild › KS: Dragon's Hoard, 3 for USD54 including shipping

KS: Dragon's Hoard, 3 for USD54 including shipping

steve z.
user 47012592
Singapore, SG
Post #: 14
http://www.kickstarte...­

It is a 100 card filler game support 2 to 4 players. There is a Dice Tower preview on the KS webpage. Given that there are still 47 days left but it has long passed its goal, I think there will be plenty of stretch rewards coming along.

Price: 3 sets for USD44 + 10 for shipping, which is USD18 for each person

UPDATE:

Group 1 = Dominic, HL Tan, and myself

Group 2 = Tren, Hephaestus,
Dominic H.
user 12530379
Singapore, SG
Post #: 13
Count me in, name is Dominic Huang. You keep the signed box I get to pay less share. ;)
Alexis
ASLgamer
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1,219
Moved it here.
H L T.
user 11961447
Singapore, SG
Post #: 140
I would like the signed copy.
Tren
Thirstyterence
Singapore, SG
Post #: 23
Please count me in for 1 copy. Thanks Steve. Also let me know how to settle the payment. Thanks
steve z.
user 47012592
Singapore, SG
Post #: 15
Thanks Alexis for moving the thread for me. Kind of realised I posted it in the wrong forum after I went to bed tongue

Sorry Tren right now I have already 3 people including myself for the pledge. But I can foresee there will be more people wanting to pledge in as well, so I'll put your name up on the first post so other people can see and then maybe you guys can work things out.

Dominic and HL Tan, please SMS or whatsapp your number (and name as well for Tan) to 83839724.
H L T.
user 11961447
Singapore, SG
Post #: 143
This KS is still on. Ends on 25th March.
Weiding
hephaestus_han
Singapore, SG
Post #: 55
I'll take a copy if the 2nd Triumvirate is formed
H L T.
user 11961447
Singapore, SG
Post #: 144
Steve, did the publisher reply you? Will you get a better deal if you get multiple sets, or should the other groups pledge on their own?
steve z.
user 47012592
Singapore, SG
Post #: 20
He did reply and said he would work something out, but it was the very same day I texted you so it has been quite a while since and he has not done anything, so I'm afraid the rest may have to pledge seperately.