The Singapore Boardgames Meetup Message Board Marketplace › Looking for Descent Well of Darkness and selling extra Descent Base+Road to

Looking for Descent Well of Darkness and selling extra Descent Base+Road to Legends+Tomb of Ice

JC V.
user 54847492
Manila, PH
Post #: 4
Good Day,

looking for the following games if they are still available in SG, either in stores or online based shops. 2nd hand items are also ok.

Well of Darkness (pref with good condition box)
Legacy: Gears of Time

Found an extra set, wondering if anyone is interested. Offer good only until June 4

Descent 1ed Base - used, no box, 140SGD
Road to Legend - used, no box, 100SGD
Tomb of Ice - in shrink - 120SGD
All three for - 350

Heroscape: Thealenk Tundra - bnew, 65SGD

If interested send me a private message and reply to this post to let me know. Thanks!
Items for sale only until June 4.
JC V.
user 54847492
Manila, PH
Post #: 5
selling some extra copies. looking for anyone interested until they are gone
Gerald
Sparticus
Singapore, SG
Post #: 14
Erm....I'm sorry, but can I repeat your sale request:

1. Used Descent 1ed base game w/o box you are asking for SGD$155.00?
2. Used Road to Legends w/o box you are asking for SGD$125.00?
3. New Tom of Ice in shrink, you are asking for SGD$145.00?
Justin
user 72141652
Singapore, SG
Post #: 44
Hey it an descent is an awesome game ,but i think your price need to be revised
JC V.
user 54847492
Manila, PH
Post #: 6
was marked as spam a day or two after i posted the extra sets for sale and i couldn't re-edit or post replies. just re-tried editing today and was able now.

price lowered. Sale good only until June 4.

really hoping to find a copy of Well of Darkness with a good condition box (for shelf display). Also, i should note though that the items are in the Philippines but got someone going to SG around June 10 so i could arrange for the delivery that way.
Justin
user 72141652
Singapore, SG
Post #: 45
Hey JC .i hope you really understand that game value will drop without a box ,i think you should keep the game