Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › I made a deckbuilding card game: Professor Pugnacious, pitting Steampunk Her

I made a deckbuilding card game: Professor Pugnacious, pitting Steampunk Heroes against Gothic Horrors. It's on Kickstarter and I have a copy

A former member
Post #: 3
The Kickstarter has a better description that I could give here, so just check it out and, if you think it looks any good, back it and spread the word: check it out. $40 gets you the game and $1 gets you a print and play copy of the game and an mp3 of the theme music. We've raised $8,000 in just over a week and need a total of $20,000.

I also have the printed off, modified and updated by hand version I've been using for playtesting (though I've also had heaps of other people play test other copies). I'm bringing that to the next session, this Sunday November 18th.
Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 82
Hi Thomas,

Are you coming down to Eurogames night on the 21st Nov (Wed) ? If so, would be good to get down around 6 - 6:30pm, and get some demo games going. Suspect quite a few people who go there would be interested in copies, esp. with the option to have a demo game with the designer first !

Also worth asking what the arrangement with shipping into Australia is - e.g. are you going to be able to offer any copies with reduced or waived shipping for people in the meetup ? I know I'd already seen the kickstarter before you mentioned it, but as with many kickstarters, I've need to think twice with the shipping added on. I wondered if your presence in Melbourne might yeild some cheaper shipped copies (esp. with a bulk order ?!)

Either way, look forward to seeing you at the next gaming night (I won't make EGF on the 18th, but try and make most Wednesday sessions).

Cheers,
Ben
A former member
Post #: 4
I am coming, and I am looking for a way to combine shipping and get a bunch of games here for cheaper. I'll have it figured out by wednesday. Unfortunately I only have the one playable copy at the moment, but we should be able to get in a fair number of games. See you then!