Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › Any gamers on Mornington Peninsula?

Any gamers on Mornington Peninsula?

Janet S.
user 60287922
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hi, we live on the Mornington Peninsula, and due to health issues I find it hard to travel up to the city for meetups. Is there anyone in the Mornington Peninsula area who'd be interested in having a meetup down our way?
Julian
user 13919912
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Hi

I am Julian & I started Billabong Boardgamers 15 years ago. My son (24) & I are in the process of trying to organise something on a regular basis in Frankston. Most likely on 1st & 3rd Thursday, initially at my home. I have a large games collection as well as running a games retailing business online.

Next weekend I am also running ConVic XI, which is in Cheltenham / Moorrabbin which might suit you. It is a meetup on the list for this group too.

If you're interested in either of these options, please contact me. This is open for anyone else in the area too.

Cheers
Juliam
ray and lorraine a...
user 67262392
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hello,
Lorraine and i live on the Mornington peninsula and find that it is quite a distance in to the city and back at times.
We would be interested in simple games like Scrabble, Uno, Luck Plus etc closer to home.

Regards Ray and Lorraine
David
user 63735902
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Hey I live on the Mornington Peninsula, I just recently got into Dominion and Munchkin, if anyones interested in giving those ago. Ive been lookin for sumwhere closer to Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula too