Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › Yet Another Kickstarter Discussion: Flash Point

Yet Another Kickstarter Discussion: Flash Point

Stuart
user 12376055
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 27
As the fanatics no doubt already know, there's a new Flash Point expansion being Kickstarted right now. Shipping to Australia is perhaps a little on the steep side (although still very much tolerable, at least in my book), so I figured I'd see if there might be enough people interested to warrant getting a group together for a bulk purchase/shipment.

You can all see the prices (ex shipping, which is listed underneath each pledge level) for the various options (Extreme Danger on its own; Extreme Danger with one other expansion; all three expansions; base game plus all three expansions; ...) - where I'm coming from is that there is an option for $US75 shipping, all the game/expansion sets we want - so if we have enough people interested, we're better off grouping together and putting in a single, large pledge (rather than multiple smaller pledges) - assuming everybody's willing to trust the organiser and wait for him/her to bring everything to a mutually agreeable event.

So. Who's in?
Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 95
Definitely me - I'm currently pledged anyway, but would be happier going in on a group order to save postage costs. And like you say, the more people in, the lower the postage costs go.

And I'm certainly happy to trust yourself as the organiser, as a Eurogames regular and decent bloke !
Stuart
user 12376055
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 28
Okay, between Ben, myself, and a random from Board Game Geek, we have three. To make it worthwhile for others, we need another FOUR to join in, after which we can crank it up as high as we want (7, 8, 9, 20, 80 ... you name it) without issues.

I'll raise it at the next West Melbourne event, see who might be interested there.