Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › Another kickstarter bulk offering

Another kickstarter bulk offering

Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 104
Hey guys,

I'm in for the second edition of Snowdonia (with expansion) - it's $60 + $20 shipping. I've heard great things, but never had the chance to play it (so far).

http://www.kickstarte...­

The offering here is if we can four or more copies together, shipping is a flat $60 total (so break-even at 3 copies). If anyone wants to do a bulk pledge, then I'm happy to manage it and deliver the games to any Eurogames / Cafe games night once they arrive.

Small print; One the pledge ends, I'd be looking to collect your share of the money within 14 days. Once the games arrive, can hand them over, or post them if you can't collect for some reason (e.g. have moved interstate, or other life crazyness event)

Cheers,
Ben
Jules
user 39067812
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 8
Hey Ben,

You can count me in- ill give you the $ when I see you at the next EATRS.

Cheers,

Jules
Mark
user 52977772
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 3
Hey,

I can bring it next Eurogames and we can play it if you guys and girls like? I've pledged for an addon pack.

MT.
Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 106
Jules - if your super keen, might be good to pledge yourself for now, until we get enough people to make a bulk order worthwhile.

Mark - yeah, would be good to have a game next Eurogames, if you can bring it !
Mark
user 52977772
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 4
Yep will do.
Will leave my pledge for the add-on pack until you get enough people.

MT.
Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 109
Well, as of trying the game yesterday, I'm keeping my pledge in !

With just two games + 1 upgrade in the pipeline, suspect we're not on for any bulk deal goodness, but if anyone else does decide to jump in, do let me know !