addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › 'Tim Burton' Halloween Fundraiser with a twist

'Tim Burton' Halloween Fundraiser with a twist

me
user 77894402
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,
Hope you all having a great week and enjoying this slightly fruity weather. I thought I would open the below event up to everyone it is a fundraiser for Insight - raising funds for water and sanitation project in Ethipia. we are having a Tim Burton themed costume party.
Please see attached link if you are interested in attending this awesome event. http://www.meetup.com...­
cheers Ariane