Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › Group Kickstarter - Roll Through the Ages: The Iron Age

Group Kickstarter - Roll Through the Ages: The Iron Age

Mark
user 52977772
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 6
Heya all,

The follow up to Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age is on Kickstarter. There is a 4 pack that is $180 plus $45 for shipping which is not listed on the pledge level but I emailed Eagle/Gryphon and that is the cost. We will also get and extra Fate die for each copy in our pledge because I pledged before a certain time. We can add over the base of 4 for $45 each, so same base price and $9 each for shipping for those over 4. So this about $60 AUD ATM it also comes with a free expansion. One of the better KS videos as well. Here is the KS link www.kickstarter.com/projects/167427101/r­oll-through-the-ages-the-iron-age-roll-d­ice-and-m
Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 138
I'm torn - I certainly enjoyed the first game, and this one seems to add more - but the price seems a little rich. What are your thoughts around that ?
Mark
user 52977772
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 7
Hey Ben,

Seems Chinese Manufacturing prices for Board games including decent amounts of wood have gone up almost across the board. Also mentioned (I think somewhere in the comments), the box will hold the first game this one and it's expansion so that's pretty nice. It also seems that the expansion will have its own set of score sheets. If your in any chance you can facebook it and point to here?

Thanks,

MT.

Timmy
timothykhoo
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hi Mark,

put me down for a copy please!

Tim.
Mark
user 52977772
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 8
Hi Tim,

Sorry their hasn't been enough interest so feel free to pledge yourself but I won't be going ahead with the 4 pack. Thanks,

Mark T.
Timmy
timothykhoo
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Ah.. no worries then.
I think it's a little too expensive to go at this along. Might wait for retail..
Thanks anyways though.