addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › For Sale! Mythic Battles, Big Bang and Axis and Allies (1941)

For Sale! Mythic Battles, Big Bang and Axis and Allies (1941)

A former member
Post #: 397
Hi all

Just looking to sell some items, specifically board games (though also have fridge, kitchen items, DVDs, books) - if interested in anything else, message me.

Board games are:
The Big Bang Party Game - $30
Mythic Battles - $50
Axis and Allies 1941 (shorter game) - $25

All pretty much as new, played Mythic Battles and Big Bang about three times and Axis and Allies only once :( sadly my partners not a fan.

Any interest, let me know.
Thanks,
Mark