addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
user 34757822
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 3

Hi Folks,

Is there anybody interested in playing Kreta by Stefan Dorra? It's an influence-by-tile/piece style game similar to Samurai by Reiner Knizia or the famous Carcassonne.

Beginners welcome as well and I'd like to invite 3 players to my place in Northcote sometime to enjoy the game + Pizza(or BYO).

You can play the web version at Mabiweb for free.­

You can get the rule at BGG or at the below link:­

Stephen F
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
I haven't played it, and I can't make it to Northcote, but it would be great to play at one of the Meetups. Also, thanks for the web links. They are always helpful.