Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › FREE - Empty Dominion boxes (with inserts)

FREE - Empty Dominion boxes (with inserts)

Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 146
I currently own Dominion (base), Intrigue, Seaside, Alchemy and Prosperity - and the time has come to reclaim some shelf space.

So I've compacted all my cards into a custom-made case, and now have five (4 big, 1 small) Dominion boxes, with inserts, that are heading to the recycling bin, unless someone has any interest in them ?

They are all in "pretty good" condition, with the later expansions almost brand new. Perhaps you've torn a box and want to replace it ? Or have some use to store things in them ? No idea ! You can feed them to your pigs for all I care, if you want them, they are yours !

I can bring them along to the next Cafe Games / Eurogames (or feel free to collect from Camberwell). If I've not heard anything within a week, then they'll be in the recycling :)

Let me know,
Ben