Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › The Late Night Board Game Slumber Party Comedy Show

The Late Night Board Game Slumber Party Comedy Show

Andre
user 11726680
Melbourne, AU
Hi Godzilla Gamers,

I have just received a great offer from Gamer Comedian Mike Brown, please read on.

My name is Mike Brown and I am the creator and producer of "The Late Night Board Game Slumber Party", a show starting at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival next week.

I really enjoy board game nights much like your members do, and have found that when you add comedians to the mix you end up with something that's really fun to watch. Plus we give out some neat board games just for showing up!

We run Friday and Saturday nights at 10:45pm until April 12, and we're based out of Games Laboratory, the board game store on Little Lonsdale St (near Melbourne Central).

In order to encourage Godzilla Gamers to come by and see the show, I'd like to offer your group the following:

A special group discount code for any show of the run. Usually we offer groups of 6+ $15 tickets, but with code GODZILLA that will drop tickets to $10 each - 9 tickets for the price of 6.

More information (plus links to redeem the double pass) are available atwww.alwayspassgo.com­. Feel free to let your members know - I'd love to see a Godzilla game group come by and see the show.

Also, Mike has kindly donated 2 free tickets to see the show for free next Saturday night, April 29 at 10:45pm.

First person to email me with the correct answer to this question gets ‘em!

What is the name of the awesome mutant monster, gigantic robot and strange alien smackdown game set in Japan’s capital?
Cheers,
Andre
Andre
user 11726680
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Wow, that was quick!
Congratulations Nicole, I'll send you the code to redeem your free tickets - enjoy!
Thanks,
Andre
Christopher
user 11666442
Group Organizer
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 73
Oh hahah looks like we all got similar emails. I'm thinking of suggesting a Meetup visit to the event.
Christopher
user 11666442
Group Organizer
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 74
In case others don't find it - this is our Boardgames Meetup event heading to the show:
http://www.meetup.com...­