Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › Escape Room - want to try it?

Escape Room - want to try it?

deb
user 97549322
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 5
http://www.escaperoom...­ Escape Room Melbourne is a live puzzle game, designed for 2-3 people. You have 60-90 minutes to unravel the mystery of a hidden room, working together to solve a variety of quirky and inventive puzzles to escape

Anybody keen to try it with me?
Daniel
user 7341628
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hey Deb, I've personally done this and it's truly excellent. I did it when some of the puzzles were still being refined and even then it was really fun.

The puzzles were varied and interesting. Took me and a friend 1.5 hours but apparently that's pretty slow and most people do it in about an hour.
jimbo
user 147682052
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Deb I too can vouch for escape room games. I played with some friends last week at Exitus in Port Melbourne and it was great fun. We played a prison escape theme and got out in 43 minutes (the time limit is 45). Apparently they opened the other room themes on the weekend. I'm keen to go back and try their hardest theme which is an Apollo space mission. Think they have a special on groupon at moment although it may have finished. Thumbs up for escape room games.