addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › Ultra Pro regular sleeves (4 x 100) for sale ($10)

Ultra Pro regular sleeves (4 x 100) for sale ($10)

Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 167
As the title says ! I bought these for a game, and they are too big.

Unused. Well, I used one, but it was too big, so I put it back...

Happy to deliver them to anyone who wants them (at any gaming group / CBD location)
Felix M.
FelixMA
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 18
Dibs! I've been looking to get some more for prototyping...

I'm not really in an active group at the moment, but I can pop in to whichever CBD group you're currently in after work on a weekday...

Cheers,

- f.
Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 168
Cool. They are all yours!

I'm at Eurogames at the Royal Standard tomorrow from 6pm, or I'll be back at the Royal Standard on Thursday 1st May for an RPG get together.

Might be at Godzilla Games next Tuesday too, if a more central location suits!
Felix M.
FelixMA
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 19
Royal Standard on the 1st it is, then :)
Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 169
Cool - see you there

(event details, in case plans change - http://www.meetup.com...­)