add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › Current Lovecraftian Kickstarters (and a couple of others)

Current Lovecraftian Kickstarters (and a couple of others)

Stephen F
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 7
I have been on a Lovecraft bender the last few months, and recently enjoyed playing some Arkham Horror and A Study in Emerald.

For others with the same interests you may be interested in the following Kickstarters that I am backing:

Stay Away!
- Bluffing / Deduction. One of the players is really a monster.

Cthulhu's Vault - "The latest from the original designer of Arkham Horror, Richard Launius, and author Jim Dietz"
- Co-op with a secret corrupt player at the end

Cultists of Cthulhu: Miskatonic University
- Semi Co-op

Elder Gods: Note: Backing it, but it will fail. I have been in touch with the makers and they will look at a relaunch once they have some prototypes and test videos made, and received some reviews. You might want to back them just to get on their mailing list.
- Graphics and Design looks good.
- No playtest videos

Completely unrelated, this one looks like a good filler:
In Security: A super cheap little dice rolling game.

and this Aussie one (shipping included):
Rise to Power:

and lastly, this project for dice junkies is not a game, but a custom dice service:
Custom Game Dice: