Melbourne Boardgames group (party and strategy games) Message Board › Lost and Found games bits at the Royal Standard

Lost and Found games bits at the Royal Standard

Ben
Ben_Turner
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 171
Have your games become slightly less complete during your time at the Royal Standard (I know I've lost a red sword disk from Tash-Kalar, and it's really bugging me...)

Well, perhaps I have the answer, as I cleared out the spare parts from the Royal Standard tip jar, in the hope of them finding their owners !

These parts are shown below, and are from 7 Wonders (-1 VP token), Lords of Waterdeep (?) purple cube - this one was lost this Wednesday just gone, Black-eyed bean from Bohnanza, a hero from Shadow Hunters, some dice (from GenCon '12) and a yellow peg thing.

If one of these is yours, or missing from a game you have, then please message me and I'll bring it along to the next Eurogames to collect.

In the meantime, if you see a red sword disk (and I'm missing a couple of DIFFERENT Bohnanza cards... *sigh*) then let me know ;)