addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boards and Brews Message Board › Sunday gaming?

Sunday gaming?

A former member
Post #: 11
It seems Tuesdays are popular but I usually work evenings during the week and sometimes on Saturdays too, but SUNDAY I can usually get off of work... anybody else want to start some Sunday gaming action?!?!?!
Johann
JohannTX
Austin, TX
Post #: 17
Hi Jess!

You might not know that there is already another thriving gaming meetup that meets on Sundays. Check out the Central Texas Boardgames group ( http://www.meetup.com...­ ) for more details.
A former member
Post #: 2
I am interested in some Sunday gaming. Before the work week begins.
I am trying to get out more. Weekdays are hard between working out and getting ready for next work day. Hard to go and play 3 hour game.

Brian
vividimagery
Austin, TX
Post #: 34
You may also want to check out South Austin Game Night as they have every Sunday (well most) open boarding at Rockin Tomato.

Hope this information helps