addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boards and Brews Message Board › Boards and Brews North Scouting Report

Boards and Brews North Scouting Report

Drey M.
Drey
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
I checked out four suggested venues this evening to see if any were a good fit for the meetup.
Big Daddy's Burger Bar - This place would be great except that another group has the perfect gaming room booked every Thursday and Tuesday evening. Plus the place will be crowded and loud during football season.
The Pour House - No adequate gaming tables.
Pint House Pizza - Place was packed with barely any place to sit or park. Massive glare for anyone facing the entrance. It just didn't feel like a board gaming place.
Mr. Tramp's - Too dark.

So the search continues. I am open to more suggestions. If you are out having a beer and/or dinner some place up north, take a moment to scope it out for board gaming possibilities. Let me know if you come across anything.
Drey